Chief Financial Officer
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our client is a global leader of heavy equipment manufacturing.
They are looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to oversee and
guide their Finance and Accounting activities to support their
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for financial
planning, strategy, reporting, and analysis of all controllable
financial statements. This person should be experienced in managing
finances for a manufacturing company and have prior leadership
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan,
including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, and
- Close-knit culture where every employee is treated like part of
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and
- Industry experience in a stable, innovative company.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the
top of their industry.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- Coordinate and manage the financial activities of the company,
including overseeing the day-to-day activities of AR, AP, payroll,
financial controls, reporting & financial statements, financial
planning, reporting and controls, short- and long-term business
strategy, investments, cash management, internal risk management,
corporate finance, auditing, and accounting.
- Provide financial analysis support to CEO on key business
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and
external partners and bankers.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial presentations
to senior management.
- Drive continuous improvement of the FP&A organization to
allow faster response and a deeper level of analysis.
- Lead revenue change management efforts designed to improve cash
collections and efficiency.
- Create the annual operating plan that is aligned with the
company's strategic direction.
- Lead the sales and operations team in creating accurate monthly
forecasts that allow the team to react to changes in business
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and
- Analyze financial data and operational and market trends to
identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial controls reporting and
- 10+ years of experience in Finance management, including
project accounting and risk analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
discipline. Advanced degree and/or CPA/CMA is desirable.
- Strong industrial and/or international experience - background
in infrastructure preferred.
- Comprehensive financial analysis skills that enable development
and evaluation of complex business transactions.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including
delivering presentations and financial reporting.
- Superior computer skills: Microsoft Office POS/PMS systems and
the ability to create maintain and analyze data in Excel
spreadsheets. ERP experience required.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Savannah , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!