Customer Payment Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:At Crowe, you have the
opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex
business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology
personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and
understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling
technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable
results that help clients build business value. Our focus on
emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal
career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm
that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75
years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job
Description:This role is charged with the collection efforts of
Aged Receivables. The Customer Payment Specialist will interface
with operational managers, engagement teams, and, at times,
leadership within the finance department. In addition, this
position will also work closely with, and provide information to,
outside Collection Agencies. The individual may assist with filings
and documentation related to customer
- Establish relationships with engagement teams working together
towards the collection or bad debt write off process
- Provide customer service to both internal and external
- Place direct phone calls and send e-mails to customers that are
past due and record all interactions
- Work in coordination with engagement teams, and other Customer
Payment team members
- Assist AR with ACH form and W9 requests as needed
- Work with any 3rd party collections agencies on accounts
transitioning to outside collection efforts
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Assist Accounts Receivable Manager during cash
- Minimum of two years' work experience in collections and/or
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Workday Finance application not required
- General Accounts Receivable knowledge and strong negation
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker that is comfortable making decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Works well both independently and in a team
At Crowe, we know that great peopleare what makes a great firm. We
value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits
package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values
diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis
with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and
aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting,
consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses
its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and
private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with
tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized
by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work.
Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe
Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world.
The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and
advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.CategoryBill and Account CollectorsExperience2 to 20+ yearsJob
Keywords: Crowe, Savannah , Customer Payment Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!