Showroom Administrative Assistant
Company: Cregger Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
***Please do not contact the branch in reference to this job
listing. This listing is handled by our Corporate Recruiter*** Once
a small plumbing supply house, Cregger Company is now a leading
wholesaler and retailer of building products and home goods related
to heating, cooling, plumbing, lighting and appliances. Founded in
1978, Cregger Company has grown into one of the industries well
known and respected wholesalers. Today Cregger Company employs over
340 people across 40 locations; throughout South Carolina, North
Carolina, and Georgia. The company continues to grow and prosper
through its focus on customer service, extraordinary personnel,
discipline of operations, and amongst all things, pride. Job
Description: As a Showroom Administrator you will be the first
point of contact for the company via phone, you will also provide
administrative support across the branch and organization. You will
ensure that all administrative responsibilities are completed
accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely
- Purchasing (placing weekly orders and identifying what is
needed for stock, setting Min/Max quantities, monitoring trends to
determine ordering needs, updating vendor pricing to maintain the
integrity of purchase orders.
- Generating sales quotes and specification image portfolios
- RGA's- Processing, follow-up, and managing the queue. Shipping
material back to vendors in a timely manner.
- General knowledge of the Eclipse Operating System
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while
providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers/paperwork
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Filing and organizing open purchase orders Job Requirements:
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues
that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under
- High school degree Benefits:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401 k
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount
- Plus more... PM22
Keywords: Cregger Company, Savannah , Showroom Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!