Paid Digital Media Manager (Omni-channel) - Coast to Coast
Company: Lee Enterprises
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Paid Digital Media Manager (Omni-channel) - Coast to Coast St.
Louis, MO, USA ? Virtual Req #5512
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses
nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated
digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful,
positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their
organizations. We are seeking a talented, driven, paid digital
media manager to join the paid media team at Amplified Digital.
This role will lead cross-channel media buying strategies for
clients. Working knowledge and experience managing digital paid
media campaigns is a must-have, as this role will work closely with
the rest of the paid media team to align strategy and ensure
cohesion across other paid media channels, such as paid social,
search and display. The ideal candidate is ambitious, organized,
articulate and a self-starter.
The responsibilities of the Paid Digital Media Manager
(Omni-channel) include, but are not limited to:
- Setup, monitor, and manage paid media ad campaigns across
multiple platforms (this includes, but is not limited to Google,
Microsoft, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, RTB, and more).
- Manage budgets, performance, and optimizations, ensuring
campaign performance meets and exceeds client's goals.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues relating to process, delivery,
quality, and more.
- Utilize ad platforms, reporting platforms, analytics platforms,
and Vendor/partner reporting solutions to analyze and report on
- Craft recommendations for internal teams, Sales teams, and
clients that highlight future growth and development
- Provide feedback and recommendations at all stages of the
account/campaign lifecycle, highlighting strategies and best
practices that can help meet client goals more effectively and
- Participate in internal and external meetings as necessary,
bringing subject matter expertise to conversations about delivery,
capabilities, and more.
- Communicate ad platform changes and updates, relating to
capabilities and functionality, to internal teams.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by direct manager to
meet business needs. GENERAL EXPECTATIONS & DUTIES:
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a thorough understanding of
digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends,
marketing, and advertising best practices, advertising platforms,
features, and internal product and service offerings.
- Maintain certificates of completion and a thorough
understanding of assigned certification topics.
- Candidates must be experienced in executing audience, platform
and partner research, leveraging various tools and data sources in
order to develop an informed media mix and budget
- Approach all situations with a 'can-do' attitude and aim to
find solutions in areas of challenge.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal verbal and written
- Respond to requests and communication with a response or
confirmation receipt within defined turnaround times.
- Maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple digital
- Knowledge of basic media concepts, including key terminology
and media math fundamentals
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn new skills and
develop their overall understanding of the paid media and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google
Ads, Microsoft Advertising, paid social, and RTB platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, and Google Tag
- Experience or Bachelor's Degree in the area of practice or
related fields This is a full-time remote position and compensation
is dependent upon experience.
This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment
visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to
work within the United States. Amplified is not currently
considering relationships with 3 rd party recruiters - candidates
should apply directly.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: Lee Enterprises, Savannah , Paid Digital Media Manager (Omni-channel) - Coast to Coast, Advertising , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!