Marketing Growth Specialist - Metro Atlanta
Company: Atlanta Postal Credit Union
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionEXCELLENT opportunity to join our Marketing team
and grow our brand!
- 99% of the cost of employee healthcare covered by the
- 100% of the cost of dental and vision covered by the
- Mission dedicated to serving the credit union members (our
- Culture focused on employee engagement Start date – Immediate –
This position is assigned to the metro Atlanta area and based out
of our corporate office. Purpose: The primary purpose of this
position is to assist Atlanta Postal Credit Union (APCU) to live
out our Mission, "To help our members achieve financial success by
providing exceptional products and service." Summary: The Growth
Marketing Representative uses a deep understanding of the APCU/CPCU
brand and culture to identify and develop leads as well as member
growth opportunities within an assigned geographic area which
support the credit union's marketing and sales enablement efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be
- Deliver outstanding service to both internal and external
members that is in alignment with our Service Promises
- Partners with community partners, local businesses, local
chambers, and other appropriate organizations to bring the
APCU/CenterParc brand to life.
- Provides oversight of marketing strategy (s), local
communications, local campaigns, and distribution of messaging
materials meant to drive the development of membership leads in
support of the sales pipeline.
- Works closely with and coordinates efforts with marketing
department leadership and direct supervisor to keep internal sales
leaders and executives informed and aware of leads and
opportunities that are developed through community and geographic
based marketing efforts.
- Utilizes available market insights and data analytics to
understand the competitive landscape within the assigned geographic
- Readily identifies the differentiators that drive the
APCU/CPCU's standing within the competitive landscape and
diligently works to get that message of differentiation out to the
- Identifies community groups with a like message mission and
brand values to build partnerships.
- Is aware of and acts upon opportunities to provide Financial
Wellness presentations, workshops, etc. within the assigned
- Explores opportunities to build a community advocacy program of
loyal members within the assigned geographic area for the purposes
of developing useful and meaningful member testimonials.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge; has a full
understanding of the features and benefits of the products and
services offered by the credit union.
- Complies with all aspects of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations as
they relate to this position.
- Is required to work quickly under pressure and to respond
positively under when tight deadlines may develop.
- Other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities: No
direct reports. May manage day-to-day task through indirect
reporting relationships or through a matrixed management approach
and the ability to collaboratively interact with internal and
external partners.Qualification Requirements: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. REQUIRED Education
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or
- 3 years relative experience wherein a minimum of 1 year was
specific to planning, coordinating, and supporting community
- Technical competence with MS Office products and other
marketing software or social media marketing efforts PREFFERED
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 years financial services marketing experience
- Prior responsibilities as a brand manager or having primary
product marketing responsibilities
- Prior work experience in both consumer marketing, B2B
marketing, and digital marketing
- Relative work experience at a Credit Union Physical Job
Requirements:Must be physically able to operate a variety of
automated office machines such as calculator, computer, printer,
facsimile, telephone, copier, etc. Must be able to stand, bend and
stoop as needed. Must be able to lift and/or carry weights of 20 to
50 poundsA credit report will be generated and reviewed for all
Keywords: Atlanta Postal Credit Union, Savannah , Marketing Growth Specialist - Metro Atlanta, Advertising , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!