Posted on: January 11, 2021
- Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ Years Experience As Test Engineer
- Bachelors Degree In ME Or Similar Field
- Test Lab W/ Strain Gauges
- Manufacturing Engineering Experience
- Works with our process map for consistent responses to outside
requests for testing and analysis.
- Supports Design Engineering by performing and/or overseeing
mechanical and thermal testing components, materials, and full
- Supports Purchasing and Quality Control with PPAP related
- Supports Quality Control departments at all 9 production plants
in routine testing and trouble-shooting.
- Supports Customer Service with failure analysis of field
- Supports Marketing and Sales with occasional projects, lab
- Provides clear, concise documentation at the conclusion of each
project or task.
- Works to 5S our work flow to increase efficiency of our
- Administers component testing-floors, doors, rear frames,
purchased parts, etc.
- Administers full-scale testing (trailers and truck bodies, and
- Tests paints and coatings testing, as a technical voice between
Vendors, Engineering, and our Production Plants.
- Tests adhesives, as applied to our current substrates and
requirements, with innovative changes to our current to leverage
adhesives applications in the near future.
- Small component testing-examples: Air Brake components; 12vdc
electrical and lights; vent doors; composite panel testing, core
and facers; High-Strength Low Alloy steel testing; aluminum alloy
testing and verification against standards; other....
- Fastener review, failure analysis and testing-both for
mechanical strength, pricing, ease of installation, applicability,
- Destructive and Non-Destructive weld analysis per AWS (American
Weld Society) guidelines.
- Outsourcing of material testing with 3rd part labs and
- Material Specification revisions and creation, with close work
in ASTM, DIN, ANSI and other standard organizations.
- Test equipment care and upkeep (software / hardware
maintenance, budgetary quotations for existing and new equipment
- Weekly status updates on projects for the next level of
- Strong documentation of results, in various formats (MS
Productivity, Draftsight). About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Savannah , Test Engineer, Engineering , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!