Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: May 5, 2021
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Able to use Hand tools.
- May able to use welding or weld structure.
- Read and interpret 6" scale. 3. Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude
for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to
detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small
spaces and/or restricted areas. Job Requirements:High School
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Savannah , Mechanics, Engineering , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!