Final Line Mechanic
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: May 5, 2021
- Assemble, install, and adjust aircraft structure parts and
- Rig control cables, sectors, linkages, control surfaces,
landing gear and doors, engines, cowls, aircraft entry doors and
associated parts and hardware.
- Remove and replace linkage, sectors, components, cut and fit
system lines and associated hardware necessary to facilitate and
perform basic repairs.
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of all installations;
ensure all parts/assembly meet requirements.
- Perform necessary rework to ensure installations meet
- Install systems lines, valves, ducts and associated parts and
- Work to ensure a leak free system.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment, including permaswage
pumps, dies, line cutting tools, wrenches, checking tools, witness
gauges, etc. and tools to successfully complete component and
perform minor structure installation.
- Remove and replace, cut and fit systems lines, panels and
structural components and associated hardware necessary to
facilitate and perform basic repairs.
- Update and sign required logs and records as required.
- Check own work to ensure a defect free installation prior to
final inspection Job Requirements: Education and Experience:
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Savannah , Final Line Mechanic, Engineering , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!