Automotive Technician - Serving Liberty County
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Auto Fleet Technician - Hiring Immediately!
Servicing Liberty County Fleet
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
First things -First: Who are we? -
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet
management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981,
First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and
cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at
governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit
agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations
throughout the United States. -
We offer competitive hourly pay (NOT flat rate) and benefits
including physical and mental health initiatives,
medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation. -
- $25 - $26 hourly wages based on experience & qualifications
- $2,000 sign-on bonus *(conditions apply. -bonus expires
1/31/2022 - Contact hiring manager for details)
- An additional $.10 per hour for each ASE certification you
possess or obtain!
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online
- Work with paperless shop technology on tablets!
About the Position -
-As -an Automotive Fleet Technician with First Vehicle Services,
you will help maintain and repair vehicles owned by Liberty County.
Other major job duties include:
- Take the lead on preventative maintenance (PMs), safety
inspections, and annual maintenance inspections.
- Diagnose and perform all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
including brakes, suspensions, engines, drivetrains, transmissions,
and other repairs.
- Ensure work orders are completed accurately.
- Assist with road calls and emergency services as necessary.
Qualifications -for Fleet Maintenance Technician
- Valid driver's license required.
- At least 5 years of automotive maintenance & repair employment
experience or a combination of technical school education &
- Strong diagnostic skills and problem-solving ability
- Mechanic's toolset
- ASE certifications preferred. Must be willing to participate in
company ASE certification program (company training, testing, and
- Be subject to a drug test.
First for a Reason - -
Professional Advancement -
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within -which
means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong
presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring
Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Student or First
Extensive Training -
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security,
injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Diversity & Inclusion -
Because we're stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where
all people are First. We're committed to providing an inclusive and
diverse working environment for everyone every day. -
Community Service & Impact -
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the
heart of everything we do. As the face of First Student, First
Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you'll have a
positive impact on others. -
Apply today and get your career on the road with First -Vehicle
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive
to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, -disability -or veteran status. First is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
First will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all. - -
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Savannah , Automotive Technician - Serving Liberty County, Engineering , Midway, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!