Flight Controls Engineer Contractor 4
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Flight Controls Engineer Contractor 4
-for an open positions in Savannah, GAPosition Purpose:
- Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or
conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity
supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products
and services. Essential Functions:
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation
criteria to resolve complex engineering issues .
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a
recognized authority within the field .
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and
effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse
engineering activities .
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost
and schedule .
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a
long-range perspective for desired results .
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of
assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are
recognized as authoritative . Additional Functions:
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of
specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to
recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of
company product .
- Perform other duties as assigned. Unique Skills:
- High-Intensity Radiated Field (HIRF) and Indirect Effects of
Lightning (IEL) qualification experience required.
- Fly-By-Wire Flight Control System experience preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related
curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad
engineering experience in several technical disciplines with
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to
2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this
job. Other Requirements:
- Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this
grade will be established by each disciplinePDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , Flight Controls Engineer Contractor 4, Engineering , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!