Structural Mechanic 3
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Structural Mechanic 3Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Three (3) years related structural assembly experience.
- Will consider other manufacturing experience or maintenance &
repair, automotive, diesel, etc.Description
- In a team oriented work environment, under moderate
supervision, performs a variety of structural assembly operations
in a production department.
- Perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and
varied drilling and riveting operations; ensures parts/assembly
- Rivet structural assemblies and parts using all tools required
to do the job (e.g. portable riveting guns, pneumatic guns,
pneumatic drills, counter sinks, rivet shavers, files, reamers,
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches, and operation
sheets to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole
pattern for rivets.
- Check all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to
- Maintain and use all logs and records (e.g. MIR sheets, DMTs,
- Align and assemble parts to be riveted using jigs, holding
fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S
Program and complies with all safety regulations.
- Work under moderate supervision on duties and tasks.
- Support Lean Activities.About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Savannah , Structural Mechanic 3, Engineering , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!