Company: Ideal Image Development Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:Ideal Image is North America's #1 Skin, Face and Body
MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and
feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life
changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to
prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful
skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives
you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the
better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures
that are tested in our research and development
center.Responsibilities:We are seeking a strong Area Manager to
plan and direct the day-to-day operations of multiple Ideal Image
center locations. This person manages and supports consultative
sales, develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store
sales, and increase profitability. They will also ensure customer
needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick,
efficient and within established operational guidelines.
Additionally, partners with Talent Acquisition to forecast staffing
needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing
in all areas. The Area Manager coaches, counsels, manages employee
performance and engagement, executes company marketing and
operational standards, is familiar with a variety of the field's
concepts, practices, and procedures, relies on extensive experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and directs the work of
others.The Area Manager will also:
- Deliver sales performance and business volume to meet clinic
- Attain comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
- Ensure associates utilize ethical sales practices.
- Communicate, implement, enforce and comply with all Ideal Image
policies and procedures both individually and at the clinic
- Facilitate daily huddles with clinic staff.
- Manage individuals in meeting performance objectives, sales and
- Evaluate and coach all associates on continual basis to ensure
- Handle conflict management.
- Interview potential associates and assist recruiting in hiring
- Human Resources compliance -manage associate behavior,
including coaching/development and working with Human Resources on
employee relations issues up to termination.
- Maintain relationships with all current clients.
- Handle escalated client issues and refund requests in a timely
manner, escalate to regional sales director as necessary.
- Convey organizational changes and company messages in a timely
and positive manner.
- Manage local marketing and networking events.
- Manage scheduling and coverage of the clinic.
- Assist with new clinic openings, as needed.
- Fill in for client consultants as needed (answering phones,
- Supervise the control of petty cash.
- Audit clinic daily for cleanliness, maintenance issues
- Report all maintenance issues through proper channels within 24
hours, or as appropriate in an emergency.
- Vendor management as needed.
- Effective and proactive communication with regional sales
director of any clinic needs.
- Follow company's mission statement, values and customer service
- Exhibit professionalism and behaviors reflective of a
- Contribute to building positive team morale and recognize
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
- Continually works to improve leadership skills.
- Travel between clinics required, up to 100%Other duties as
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. Successful
sales experience may be substituted for academic credential.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a multi-unit
- Experienced Human Capital Manager, motivator and coach
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit
- Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including
effective written and oral.
- Effective leadership skills including multi-tasking,
prioritizing, and goal setting/management
- Employee engagement to ensure staff and operational
- Must be a self-starter
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong
decision making, analytical and follow-up skills
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Outlook)
- Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and
written), strong ability to influence and build rapport
- Rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and
- Must maintain a high attention to detail
- Strong guest service orientationWHY IDEAL IMAGE?Compensation:
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunitiesComprehensive
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending
Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disabilityPaid time
- Company paid holiday and vacation daysAdditional benefits:
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and
- Cosmetic products discount
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!If you are interested in joining a company that values
its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive
environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE
and our services please visit us at:
http://www.idealimage.com.***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to
Keywords: Ideal Image Development Corporation, Savannah , Area Manager, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!