Project Manager - Wall Township, NJ
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company Overview:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and .
- Will be responsible for the project administration of all
current and/or future installations of Fire and/or Security, CCTV,
Card Access & other specialty systems where needed. Administration
of these projects shall be coordinated with the respective
- Oversee the proper documentation is being executed between the
contracts administrator and sales representative to effectively
consummate the engineering requirements.
- Supervise the requirement for proper documentation of project
site visits, telephone communications, request for information,
letter of transmittals, permits and applications fees and final
closeout requirements are being properly executed.
- Oversee the required safety programs are being implemented to
prevent unnecessary injury to our employees and insure we are in
compliance on given projects.
- Execute the manpower backlog reports on a monthly basis to
assist with the proper manpower loading requirements to achieve
customer satisfaction and increased gross profit margin
- Will be responsible to implement required change orders on
projects which will achieve significant gross profit.
- Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field
supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going
- Assist with the construction schedule requirements to properly
complete installation and final certification testing within the
requirements agreed upon by the company and the respective
- Update project log as new projects are contracted. This log
reflects estimated start dates, completion dates, total man hours,
date of submittal/drawing approval, and type of system being
- Provide in-house estimating and proposals as needed for
existing customers and new projects. Requirements
- Must have industry, security/fire and project management
- Ideal individual must be technically inclined, computer
literate, good written and verbal communication skills, energetic,
self motivated, dependable to work under little or no supervision
and demonstrate job stability and eagerness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project (or similar), Word, and
- Individuals with past experience in construction field and or
knowledgeable in the fire alarm/security industry are highly
encouraged to apply.
- Troubleshooting skills, knowledge of Local and National. Fire
alarm systems and inspections experience, and or certifications in:
Regulation No. 4, EST3, NICET, PMP, State Certification are a
- Must be able to handle all of the general physical activity
that comes from working in the constructions field i.e. lifting and
carrying up to 50lbs to move equipment and tools with considerable
bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to
work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when
important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental
- High school/Associates degree
- Valid driver license with acceptable driving record, will
conduct background and drug test ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a
diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture
and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to
serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal
when we have the best talent working in an environment where
employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Savannah , Project Manager - Wall Township, NJ, Executive , Newington, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!