National Account Manager - Northeast Region
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and .
Secure profitable sales of security systems and services through
developing long term relationships with multiple companies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To
perform this job successfully, the National Account Manager may be
expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other
duties as assigned.
- Identify national, regional and multiple location companies
within a specific geographic territory.
- Develop business and social relationship with decision-makers
of national, regional and multiple location companies.
- Assist potential customers in the specification of bids prior
to any Request for Proposals.
- Promote the full product line and services offered by
- Solicit local ADT/P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors to
perform site surveys and prepare local pricing estimates.
- Prepare detailed proposals for all systems and services to be
sold, and assist in the preparation of all contracts.
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential
customers outlining the equipment and services proposed by
- Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential
- Obtain accurate central stations information required for the
monitoring and service of the account.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned. Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access
Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft
Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable
Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced
presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply
tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills to assist internal and
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations,
judgment, and listening. Abilities:
- The ability to meet a minimum quota of $675,000 with a target
average of $750,000 in sales/year.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints including floor
plans, risor diagrams, sprinkler plans and HVAC plans. Physical
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle,
push, pull or feel; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is
required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to
carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration
equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended
periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Must be able to travel in an automobile on a daily basis to
visit customers, ADT/P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors.
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent experience with a
concentration in management, marketing and sales and five years
- National account sales experience is preferred. Certificates,
- Applicable state and local licenses as required.
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the state in which
they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability with
limits no lower than the financial responsibility limits
- required by the state where the employee resides. Failure to
maintain this insurance will result in corrective actions being
taken, up to and including termination. ADT Commercial LLC is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to
having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster
a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our
goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve
this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment
where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Savannah , National Account Manager - Northeast Region, Executive , Brooklet, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!