Company: Security Finance
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you go above and beyond to motivate a team to achieve goals? Are
you ready to share the joy of assisting customers as a hands-on
leader of an enthusiastic team?
You're the connection between the branch, the community, and the
customers. You'll be the one who helps customers, over the phone
and in-person, when they have a financial need.
If this is you, Come Begin Your Story as a Branch Manager at our
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services
industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and
income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At
Security Finance, it's about being good stewards of our community,
helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the
respect they deserve.
You'll know you are successful when you:
- Develop, lead, train, and manage branch employees.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security.
- Meet goals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of the loan process and
income tax returns.
- Maintain reporting and minimize delinquent debt through
- Maintain compliance with state and federal lending regulations
and Company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical
insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and
long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching,
and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability to earn a
monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of
the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local
food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential - We believe in fostering our employees'
talents and providing a pathway for their individual career
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training,
online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed
to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best
of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous management experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- A valid state driver's license, with an acceptable driver's
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
- Previous finance experience.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
Keywords: Security Finance, Savannah , Branch Manager, Executive , Hinesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!