Manager in Training
Company: The Cannington Agency
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We have a strong commitment to developing our future company
leaders and they only come from the local level. We know our
success is driven by finding the right candidates.
An ideal applicant will have a career interest in business
management and will be capable of leading others. You will provide
benefit counseling to clients who have requested life and
supplemental health coverage. Our new clients request coverage from
us via online advertising campaigns and are local to Louisiana.
What we are looking for
- A willingness to embrace our culture of product training,
coaching, building leaders, and other system best practices
- Extra commitment and willingness to receive initial classroom
product training, field training, and mentoring
- Ability to acquire new and maintain existing consumer
- Strong in-person and phone communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Team-builder with a strong passion for helping people
- High Integrity and is familiar with HIPAA requirements
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
* High-Income potential based on performance
* Stock-purchase plan
* 10-year retirement contract
* Management opportunities and training
* Agency Ownership
*No prior background in consumer benefits, insurance or sales
Thank you for applying and helping Make Tomorrow Better!
Keywords: The Cannington Agency, Savannah , Manager in Training, Executive , Pooler, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!