Retail Associate Manager
Company: Blick Art Materials
Posted on: September 22, 2022
By exhibiting exceptional teamwork, boundless curiosity, and the
utmost care, the Associate Manager will lead their team to fulfil
Blick's commitment to our customers, the Arts, and our local
communities. Responsibilities include,
- Consistently deliver superior customer service by combining
sales, product knowledge, and other skills training to exceed
- Direct and manage the overall sales and operations of the
- Lead and inspire your team during shift management through
training, supervision, and performance management. Celebrate wins
and coach on opportunities.
- Follow directions, showing an ability to prioritize and meet
deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Assist the General Manager in the recruiting, interviewing,
hiring, and training process.
- Complete and utilize the following programs: Blick Onboarding
Training, Blick Sales Training, Preferred Customer Program, and
- Assist the General Manager in personnel matters, including
scheduling and performance management.
- Assist in coordination of merchandise set-ups, utilize
knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and implement and
maintain the store as set forth by senior management.
- Understand and act on the procedures required for maintaining
inventory integrity, including receiving, reporting low stock
levels, correcting inventory discrepancies, and react to customer
- Ensure compliance with all Loss Prevention Measures and Blick
Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Availability to work flexible schedules including day/evening
shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Elevates Service Standards
- Builds High Performing Teams
- Champions Core Values
The Associate Manager directly supervises personnel within their
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds while using the appropriate
lifting techniques and following all safety rules.
- Prolonged walking, standing and climbing ladders.
- Minimal travel in the local area may be required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent. College preferred but not
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the associate for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Training Opportunities
- Basic & Optional Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
Who we are...
Founded in 1911, Blick Art Materials is in its third generation of
family ownership, and is the largest and oldest provider of art
supplies in the United States.
At Blick Art Materials, our family owners and dedicated staff
support the Visual Art Community by providing the widest selection
of art supplies at the lowest prices. With extraordinary service
and integrity, we strive to provide artists, educators, students,
and our employees with the tools, assistance, and training they
need to grow, innovate, and reach their creative potential.
Keywords: Blick Art Materials, Savannah , Retail Associate Manager, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!