Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Mansion on Forsyth Park is a 126-room luxury hotel
overlooking the largest park in historic Savannah, GA. This
residential location caters to luxury travelers who want to be of
Savannah, not just in Savannah. As such, our hotel will be the
neighborhood clubhouse for adventurous guests and locals alike,
inspired by the grand tradition of the early 20th-century salon.The
new ownership group, LEFT LANE (www.leftlanedevelopment.com), in
partnership with Highgate Hotels (www.highgate.com), will
transform, rebrand and reposition The Mansion on Forsyth Park over
the next 18 months. This will include renovating all guest rooms,
public spaces, and food & beverage venues, as well as adding 26 new
suites, pool deck, pool bar, and an event barn and lawn. The result
will be the first and flagship hotel in The Lanes hotel collection,
which will redefine the luxury travel offering in leading
high-growth markets in the Southeast US.Mansion on Forsyth Park -
SavannahThe Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for assisting in
coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of F&B
outlets operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B outlet
and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to
market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover;
maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted
productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the outlet.
- Supervise outlet personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of
issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or
matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss
Prevention in the outlet.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not
limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules,
quarterly actions plans.
- Monitor quality of service in F&B outlet.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and
- Ensure compliance with SOPs in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each
- Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Highgate
- Ensure the training of employees on SOPs and technical job
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training
(CARE, One to One), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and
follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Complete tip reporting.
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in
outlet (if applicable), including buffet and three-meal concept
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
including wearing nametags.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.External Job
Posting Title: F&B Manager Job ID: 2022-27152 Address1: 700
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Savannah , F&B Manager, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!