Design & Branding Project Manager I
Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Requisition ID 2023-31880
Design and Branding Project Manager I
The TMX Finance - Family of Companies is looking for a Design and
Branding Project Manager I to join the Construction department and
create full plan sets and assist the signage department for all
assigned TMX Finance - Family sites nationwide. You will be
responsible for ensuring adherence to national brand standards, as
well as regional programs and expectations at store locations.
Input site survey documents and preparing permit ready CDs.
Create Exterior Renderings in Revit & Photoshop.
Submit and track building permits for commercial remodels and
Research and develop professional relationships with local
jurisdiction building and planning departments, as well as outside
contractors required to complete permitting requirements.
Communicate effectively with municipalities regarding the building
Provide design and support for Signage Project Management Team.
Coordinate scope of work between Sign department and outside
Assist and provide support for the TMX Build Out Project Management
team and General Contractors during construction.
Work collaboratively with the Leasing and Real Estate.
Review vendor supplied design documents for consistency and value
Maintain rapport with current vendors to ensure consistent brand
specifications and fair pricing practices.
Cultivate relationships with TMX Operations and provide guidance
with maintenance issues and installation practices.
Compile and review all documents for consistency and accuracy prior
to submitting for departmental approval.
Ensure professional and timely execution of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Interior Design/ Construction
- 1-3 years as a draftsman or Design/Project Management position
in a firm with experience in commercial building design and
construction. (Internships may count toward this experience)
- Familiarity of Design and CA project phases, workflow and
terminology; familiarity of building codes and architectural
- Proficient in space planning, material take-offs, code
compliance and standard concepts of estimating.
- Proficient Revit skills are required
- Ability to work extensively with Photoshop CS2, AutoCAD,
Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Expert organizational skills with a strong ability to
multi-task and prioritize tasks with minimal guidance
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under
tight and/or inflexible deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills required for
successful leadership of a team
- Ability and professional drive to work effectively within a
collaborative team environment and mentorship mindset
- Occasional travel will be required; Use of personal vehicle may
be required occasionally throughout the workday
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and occasionally outside of the store and office, and the
operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Accruent and CSI Format are preferred, but not required
- Architect or Structural Engineer certifications a plus, but not
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set
you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of
e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your
professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail
items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term
disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 2
additional days for each year of service after the first year of
employment, 18 days in total)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Design and Branding Project Manager I is a member of the
Construction Team, part of the Location Development Group which
brings our stores to life from idea to implementation! Through
building and renovating techniques, this team creates the ultimate
brand-specific experience for customers when they walk through our
doors. To learn more about this team, visit
Check out what's happening in our Company at
The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its
discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been
determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance - Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: TMX Finance, Savannah , Design & Branding Project Manager I, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!