Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Five Guys
Posted on: March 18, 2023
What can you expect?
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00
am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental,
vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance
Program, and an Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners
- Real career growth with plans to open more than an estimated
1000 new locations across North America, with emphasis on promoting
- Secret Shopper bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have
2 Secret Shops each week and -everyone -on your team working during
those shifts is eligible for bonuses based on the results of those
- Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers.
Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up
to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company,
with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity
Leave available immediately upon hire!What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant
industry with responsibility for controlling costs and leading
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.Five Guys
- R -emain Humble -- -It means you're never "above" having to do
- E -xceed Expectations -- -Consistently give them more than they
- A -lways Do The Right Thing -- -Let your conscience be your
guide---and your grit.
- L -ead By Example -- -Show them what it looks like to be a
great leader.We're a group of people passionate about what we
serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five
Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be
around.There's nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole
lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the
thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As
long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience
each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a
family business, doing things the right way for the right
reasons.Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. - -for
information about eVerify.Click the following links for important
information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your
rights.By choosing to APPLY, you acknowledge that we are an
-eVerify -employer and you have read the -, as well as our -
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons.The Company strives to increase
representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals
with disabilities in all areas of the Company.
Keywords: Five Guys, Savannah , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...