Company: Donatos Pizza
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Shift Manager is responsible for Quality and Services
systems in the restaurant. Shift Managers coach and train Donatos
Associates to produce the highest quality food and to provide
friendly and honest service. The Shift Manager may open or close
the restaurant in the absence of a salaried Manager, ensuring a
quality opening and/or closing by completing administrative
responsibilities while maximizing the safety and security of our
Associates, Customers and Assets.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position safely while meeting productivity standards
- Able to stand and/or walk entire shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Occasional bending and twisting
- 1-year experience as Shift Lead or Manager or Donatos
- Successful Completion of Donatos M.I.T. Program and all
corresponding certifications, Shift Manager E-learning modules, and
food safe handlers courses
- Can execute all items on the Shift Manager readiness checklist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with and listens to customers attentively and
- Anticipates the needs of the customers at all access points and
removes existing or potential service barriers.
- Displays caring and empathy for customers and follows correct
steps when resolving complaints.
- Ensures the team delivers all elements of Donatos Service
- Contributes to the team morale by displaying enthusiasm and
commitment by word and action.
- Properly trains new Associates to execute Donatos standards and
processes to understand their roles in fulfilling the Mission,
Promise, and Values.
- Ensures customers receive their orders accurately and within
the quoted promise times.
- Ensures shift execution (pre/post-shift checklists, game plans,
and dough plans).
- Understands and coaches the principle drivers for People,
Promise and Prosperity (positive environment, scale usage,
- Models performance standards (primary responsibility to direct
& coach, secondary responsibility to assist).
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership for managing
Product Quality, Service, and Prosperity.
- Manages food, labor and costs through training and
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to adjust staffing for
business volume changes.
- Controls food cost components of waste, prep, weights,
portioning, and theft during shifts.
- Demonstrates, trains, and enforces operating norms, including
but not limited to uniform policy, attendance, safety procedures,
- Knows, enforces, and educates Associates on all applicable
- Opens and/or closes the restaurant with proper administrative
procedures and completes assigned paperwork.
- Trains and enforces correct cash control procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for inventory of all stocked items,
vendor orders, and invoice processing.
- Ensures Associates understand and follow the food safety &
personal hygiene standards required by Donatos and the local Health
- Manages the people, product, and equipment in the restaurant to
deliver the Mission & Promise.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling
deposits and safe contents.
- Effectively uses Donatos pre-shift and shift job aids and tools
to ensure optimum product quality.
- Manages dough and day dots to ensure the best quality.
- Properly executes, enforces, and manages food safety and
Keywords: Donatos Pizza, Savannah , Shift Manager, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...