Director Of Revenue Management
Company: Kimpton Brice Hotel
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Location: US-GA-Savannah# of Openings: 1Category: RevenuePosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: ExemptOverview
Optimize the hotel's Room and Catering revenue by working closely
with the General Manager, Director of Sales and Front Office
Manager to implement strategies. Monitor all distribution channels
to ensure effective selling through inventory management, market
mix and pricing. Communicates demand patterns to revenue team and
assists with forecasting. Helps set strategies leading to increased
- Update and manage selling strategies and product information in
all available distribution channels and reservation sources
(onsite, third-party reservation providers, call centers, websites,
GDS, etc.). Optimize RevPAR by analyzing and forecasting demand and
establishing effective selling strategies, oversell strategies, and
optimal market mix.
- Work with the hotel General Manager, Director of Sales and
hotel team to establish strategies to increase revenue of both
Rooms and Catering. Work with the Regional Director of Revenue
Management in implementing Revenue Management programs and new
initiatives at the hotel.
- Conduct ongoing competitor price and product analyses to ensure
proper rate positioning and product offering relative to
competition. Actively participate in all pricing decisions for
transient, group, and wholesale segments. Facilitate Weekly Sales
and Revenue Strategy meetings.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Facilitate Daily and Weekly Sales and Revenue Strategy
- Actively participate in budgeting and business planning for the
Food and Beverage department including Catering, and any other
revenue generating department
- Work with the hotel DOSM and hotel team to establish strategies
to increase revenue of both rooms and catering
- Contribute to the financial success of the hotel via
participation in annual budgeting and sales and marketing plan
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly revenue
management reports and present results from all segments including
- Maintain historical statistical data from all distribution
channels, in all market segments
- Continually monitor all pertinent travel related websites to
ensure competitiveness in both availability and price
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Administration, Business,
Statistics, Marketing, Finance or a relevant field of work
- Two years revenue management experience required.
- In-depth understanding of tools- spreadsheets, statistical
methods for analyzing data.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify relevant data and use it to draw inferences
with reference to impact on hotels revenues
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
- Ability to use PMS, reservation and revenue management systems
to forecast and implement optimal strategies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Kimpton Brice Hotel, Savannah , Director Of Revenue Management, Executive , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!