Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA / Acute Care / Contract
Company: ATC Healthcare Services of Georgia
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA / Acute Care / ContractDay or
Night Shifts AvailableAlbany, GA***17 week contract with possible
extension *****12 hour shifts only*******IMMEDIATE START*******UP
to $30/HR ****** WE OFFER DAILY PAY or WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT
***About ATC Healthcare ServicesEvery single day, we recruit
healthcare professionals for jobs in the medical facilities that
need them. And we fill positions of all kinds. Daily positions,
weekly positions and more, for nearly every type of healthcare
professional. Nurses, Physicians, PTs and OTs, techs, assistants,
you name it. ATC Healthcare has over 30 years of experience, and we
are here to help you find the right position that will match your
skills and career path.There are many benefits to working with ATC
HealthcareWe offer competitive pay with multiple pay options to
meet your needs. Employees can choose to be paid daily or weekly.
We also take care of processing your tax deductions so you can
avoid a nasty surprise during tax seasonCompensation is based on
experience and relevant skill set. All ATC Healthcare employees are
hourly. Employees are eligible for overtime, holiday pay and,
depending on location, some assignments offer travel pay.Best of
all, For PRN Opportunities you decide when and where you want to
work! We have significant contract and PRN, Per Diem shift
opportunities.Working for us is a great way to make extra money and
to expand your skill set and professional network!Job
RequirementsCertified Nurse Assistant / CNA - Acute Care
- A current, unrestricted state specific Certified Nurse
Assistant / CNA License
- A current Basic Life Support / BLS certification from either an
accredited instructor from the American Heart Association / AHA or
the American Red Cross
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in an Acute
Hospital setting as a CNA
- Must live at least 75 miles away from the facilityJob
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality relative to patient care and facility
practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Communicates information effectively to appropriate
- Documents patient care as assigned in accordance with facility
policies and procedures.
- Follows the patient's plan of care as assigned.
- Delivers personal care services to patients as assigned.
- Takes vital signs and documents according to facility
- Records patient input and output as assigned.
- Maintains competency by participating in continuing education
programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory
manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so
that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.ATC Healthcare Services, LLC
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State
or local law.
Keywords: ATC Healthcare Services of Georgia, Savannah , Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA / Acute Care / Contract, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!