Licensed Practical Nurse 1430124
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Licensed Practical NurseLooking to do meaningful work helping
others in the community as a Licensed Practical Nurse?AmericanWork,
Inc., part of Pathways - one of the largest national providers of
accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is
in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Licensed
Practical Nurse.For your passion and dedication as a Licensed
Practical Nurse, we offer paid training, career advancement
opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible
part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read
below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued
reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to
invest in YOU from day one!About your Role:
- Under general supervision provides direct Nursing care, Medical
History Assessments, Nutritional, pain, nursing assessments to
consumers to include vital signs, PPD test, and other medical
- Administers medication as ordered by Physician, observes and
records patient response, adverse actions.
- Follows all state and federal laws/regulations and
AmericanWork, Inc., policies and procedures regarding the storage,
documentation, disposal of medications.
- Oversees the Patient/Drug Assistance Program from initiation of
application, receipt, and storage of these medications, as well as
any samples, and keep log in/out up-to-date.
- Educates consumers on physical health issues, psychiatric
treatment, medications, potential side effects and compliance
- Conducts & documents Bio psychosocial histories, intake of
consumers and develops the ISP with the consumer, treatment team
and family, if applicable.
- Assists consumers in establishing and reaching treatment goals
related to medication compliance, diet, and other medical
- Follows all regulations regarding infection control, sharps
disposal, hazardous materials.
- Makes and coordinates medical referrals as clinically
indicated, reports medical issues and concerns to physician and
other appropriate supervisor.
- Follows all laws and policies regarding Confidentiality and
HIPPA Privacy regulations.Does the Following Apply to You?
- Must be a licensed nurse in the State of Georgia
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to
the diverse and special needs population served.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in Georgia with a safe
driving record and automobile insurancePerks for working Full time
at Pathways :
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
discounts)If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is
#readytohire!Not the job you're looking for?AmericanWork Inc. has a
variety of positions in various locations; please go to
https://americanwork-llc.careerplug.com/jobsTo Learn More About
https://www.pathways.com/georgiaPathways is an equal opportunity
employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected
characteristic.We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: AmericanWork, Savannah , Licensed Practical Nurse 1430124, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!