Medical Oncology in SE GA
Company: Medical Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Oncology (Medical) -
Local provider is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible
Medical Oncologist to join their team. Memorial Health Meadows is
home to the Tommy and Shirley Strickland Cancer Center which brings
the latest in chemotherapy and radiation technology to the
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system and
the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs,
Treutlen and Tattnall counties. It also features a
15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician
practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities.
We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge
cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services,
wound care, and more.
We're here for all your family's medical and wellness needs. We
offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites
and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide
diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as
angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a
range of services - including radiation and medical oncology - in
one centralized location.
Keywords: Medical Search, Savannah , Medical Oncology in SE GA, Healthcare , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!