Registered Nurse (1st Shift) 5,000.00 Potential Sign On Bonus
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new
Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be
willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will
consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
Delegated responsibility and accountability for the provision of
resident care according to professional standards of nursing
practice in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Implements nursing policies and procedures that reflect facility
mission and philosophy. Conducts education, infection control,
quality assurance and admission screening functions as assigned.
Utilizes resources in as efficient and economic manner to ensure
that each resident achieves the highest practicable physical,
mental and psychosocial well-being.
1. - - Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
2. - - Develops and maintains nursing policies and procedures that
reflect current standards of nursing practice and facility
philosophy of care consistent with state and federal laws and
regulations and communicates to the nursing staff
3. - - Establishes and implements infection control program
designed to provide a safe, sanitary and comfortable environment
and to prevent the development and transmission of disease and
4. - - Conducts staff training and monitors performance
particularly for proper hand washing, isolation techniques and
5. - - Develops and directs facility orientation and training for
new partners including general orientation, facility policies,
procedures, philosophy of care and regulations that govern long
6. - - Develops and conducts in-service education programs for
facility staff consistent with staff needs and in compliance with
state and federal regulations.
7. - - Includes training for individuals providing nursing or
nursing related services to residents with cognitive impairments,
infection control, workplace safety issues, state law concerning
advance directives and health care proxies, long-term survey
training, safe medical device reporting requirements.
8. - - Screens prospective admissions for level of care,
anticipated needs and length of stay, presence of mental illness or
intellectual disability -as required by federal regulations
9. - - Audits clinical records for accuracy and completeness of
comprehensive resident assessments, effective documentation
reflecting resident responses to interventions and consistent
implementation of plan of care by all staff and professionals, on
10. - Takes immediate action to resolve staffing shortages as
directed and notifies Director of Health Services in insufficient
staff to meet resident needs
11. - Supervises Certified Nurse Assistants
12. - Gathers and analyzes facts, assesses situations, develops and
implements appropriate actions to investigate, to notify
appropriate parties, to resolve issues and to record facts
properly, keeps Director of Health Services informed of findings
13. - Conducts quality assessment and assurance activities,
including regulatory compliance rounds, in all departments to
monitor performance and to continuously improve quality.
14. - Develops program to gather and analyze data for trends and to
institute actions to resolve problems promptly and evaluates
effectiveness of actions.
15. - Reports findings and makes recommendations to Quality
Assessment and Assurance Committee.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or is a
graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year professional nursing experience in long term care
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current, active and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in
state of practice.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Nursing service administration or supervision experience
Primary Location: Georgia-Vidalia
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2021, 3:12:08 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Savannah , Registered Nurse (1st Shift) 5,000.00 Potential Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!