Part Time Operating Room Registered Nurse Circulator
Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Optim Surgery Center is seeking a part time Operating Room
Registered Nurse Circulator for our Savannah location.Job
- Prepares patient by pre-operative assessment and reassesses
post-operatively on geriatric, pediatric and general population
utilizing all available resources (physical examination, patient,
significant others, medical record, other healthcare professionals,
etc.) and documents assessment in the medical record.
- Orchestrates the Surgical Time Out prior to the surgical
incision being made.
- Assists with developing the sterile field and monitor the field
continuously during the procedure.
- Acts as circulator to the surgeon in the surgery arena,
obtaining sterile items not on the field, monitoring and set up of
- Performs surgical counts along with the scrub tech.
- Prepares medications for the sterile field.
- Receives, prepares, and readies for pickup and specimens
obtained during the surgery.
- Maintains accurate record of all nursing activities performed
in the surgery rooms as well as complete documentation of
- Reports any problem to the surgeon.
- Performs technical aspects of patient care according to
established policies and procedures; adapts techniques.
- Provides education for patient and significant others (i.e.
explanation of procedures, therapeutic and adverse. effects of
medication, drugs and food interactions, and discharge plan.)
- Recognizes obvious and subtle changes in patient's physical and
mental status as well as abnormal test results, notifies supervisor
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Education:
- RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of
nursing. Premier Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , Part Time Operating Room Registered Nurse Circulator, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!