Medical Assistant - Macon
Company: Optim Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: Optim Health System is seeking a
full time Medical Assistant for our Macon location. Job
- Works with physician and midlevel in the clinic.
- Assesses patients.
- Enters data into EMR.
- Check patient vital signs.
- Removes patient sutures and staples.
- Checks patient wounds.
- Pulls lumbar drains if necessary.
- Returns and documents patient phone calls.
- Draws up and administers IM injections.
- Cleans and stocks patient rooms daily.
- Keeps up with medical supplies and orders when needed.
- Schedules surgeries, procedures and diagnostic testing.
- Enters surgical orders and completes paperwork.
- Pre-certs when indicated for some procedures.
- Makes patient referrals to other physicians and
- Answers phones when needed.
- Preps patient charts for upcoming appointments ensures all
testing and procedures are loaded in chart.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.Optim Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Health System, Savannah , Medical Assistant - Macon, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!