Company: GHC Hospice
Posted on: June 25, 2022
GHC Hospice is GROWING! We are looking for a LCSW for our
Brunswick market! This position will provide supportive and medical
social services to terminally ill patients and their families in
accordance with an appropriate plan of care. The Social Worker will
assume responsibility for the development, implementation, and
management of psycho-social services provided to hospice patients
and families in the home care or residential setting. The candidate
must have excellent written and oral communication .
- Georgia Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- M aster's degree from a CSWE-accredited social work degree
- Has a baccalaureate degree in social work from an institution
accredited by the Council on Social Work Education; or a
baccalaureate degree in psychology, sociology, or other field
related to social work.
- Has one year of social work experience in a health care
setting. A few of our great benefits include:
- Excellent Salary Range: $45,000 t o $65,000 Based on Licensure,
Education and Experience.
- 22 Paid Days Off per year for Full Time employees
- Excellent Medical, Life, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan matching to 5% Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: GHC Hospice, Savannah , Social Worker-LCSW, Healthcare , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!