Nurse Practitioner - Full Time
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why You'll Love This JobFull-time Nurse Practitioner needed for
Savannah location. Launch your career into the future with a
company that is setting the standard in long-term acute wound care!
We are the industry leader in treating the healthcare needs of
those with chronic or challenging wounds and are looking for a
licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our quality team of
professionals in Savannah.
In the role of Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for
organizing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care
to our patients within various hospital and clinic settings, using
hospital and nursing standards.
If you want to improve the lives of others as part of an innovative
company that is an industry leader in wound care, apply for our
Nurse Practitioner position today!Responsibilities
- Ordering and scheduling necessary studies, and professional
- Collecting and documenting data
- Providing direct patient care services to include prescribing
medications and other therapies as needed
- Provides patient physical examinations, diagnosis, and course
of treatment as allowable by certification and state Standards of
- Provides chronic care management and education to patients when
- Provides services as a consultant for all health program
operations involving, disease state management, adverse health
trends, and safety concerns
- Assists with arranging for appropriate diagnostic testing
- Assists in treatment decisions with other members of the
clinical team, including disease management and wellness
coachesSkills & Qualifications
- Fully unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Wound care experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and 10-20 lbs.
Keywords: WoundCentrics, Savannah , Nurse Practitioner - Full Time, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!