Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Encore Rehabilitation Services is seeking a Physical Therapist
(PT) for the following position:
- Part Time
- Jesup, GA 31545
- Long Term Care (SNF)
- Also open to PRN! Who We Are Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted
leader in delivering innovative outsourced rehabilitation solutions
tailored to the unique needs of our variety of provider partners.
High-quality care. Meaningful clinical outcomes. We foster a
patient-first culture driven by a team of passionate,
mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright future for
therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right for patients
and are looking for opportunities to advance. Hollie Long Junior
Regional Director of Recruiting Encore Rehabilitation Services Call
or Text: (248) 907-0625 Hlong@Encore-Rehab.com Responsibilities
Provides and directs physical therapy services to residents,
including assessment, treatment, program planning and
implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions
under physician's orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Provides physical therapy services to residents and initiates
referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Physical Therapy
- Conducts screenings of residents at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents,
family and other team members.
- Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with
other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list,
including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain
and enhance the performance of the resident in their own
- Documents results of resident's assessment, treatment,
follow-up and termination of services.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Supervises and directs LPTA's in the implementation of the
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services
delivered and of individual physical therapy programs for
effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria.
- Adheres to Physical Therapy Department procedures regarding
documentation of physical therapy services. This is not a complete
list of Job Duties. Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for
- Current state licensure or license eligible. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
These essential functions described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the basic functions
of a physical therapist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these
essential functions. Physical requirements for this position are
classified as medium under the Department of Labor classification.
The employee must be capable of exerting 20-50 pounds of force
occasionally (less than 1/3 of the time), and/or 10-20 pounds of
force frequently (1/2 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force
constantly (2/3 of the time) to move objects, equipment and/or
residents. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or
crouch; use hands to manipulate tools, equipment or controls; reach
with hands and arms, balance, lift and perform medium to maximum
transfer assists with residents. The employee is required to have
visual and hearing acuity sufficient enough to assess resident
safety and ability. The employee works mostly inside, in resident
rooms or clinic. This position is classified as a Category 1 for
the purpose of exposure determination under the OSHA Regulations
regarding the Standard on Occupational Exposure to Blood borne
Pathogens (29CFR 1910.1030). Category 1 is defined as all
procedures or job-related tasks that involve an inherent risk for
mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues,
or a potential for spills and/or splashes of blood or body fluids.
The use of protective equipment and measures is required for every
employee engaged in Category 1 tasks.
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC, Savannah , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Jesup, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!