Medical Assistant - Savannah
Company: Optim Health System
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: Optim Health System is seeking a
full time Medical Assistant for our Savannah location. Job
- Brings patients to rooms and completes medical intake.
- Assists physicians with injections, dressing changes, suture
removals and minor procedures.
- Completes FMLA, pre-authorization and disability forms.
- Performs scheduling procedures.
- Performs precertification procedures.
- Handles phone calls, patient complaints, medications, etc.
- Files hospital op notes and dictation.
- Works at satellite locations with the physician.
- Copies surgery papers including completing history and physical
and consent forms.
- Schedules depositions and physician meetings.
- Checks mail, stocks and cleans rooms.
- Performs all other duties as necessary. Optim Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Health System, Savannah , Medical Assistant - Savannah, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!