RN - ENDO LAB
Company: Cross Country Nurses
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country
- Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Salaries
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Shift Differentials
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit/Free Checking
- Unlimited Free CE CreditsMinimum Requirements:
- At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience
- ASN, BSN or MSN RequiredCross Country Nurses has more of the
travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity
in the -Savannah, GA -area for a Endoscopy Lab Registered Nurse
(RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry
about it. We have new and exciting Endoscopy Lab assignments coming
in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience.
Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of
exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there.
From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive
travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast,
so call a Recruiter today!
Keywords: Cross Country Nurses, Savannah , RN - ENDO LAB, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!