CNA or Resident Aid 11p-7a
Posted on: November 26, 2022
You will work under the direction, instruction and supervision
of an LPNDuties:
- Assisting residents with daily ADL's
- Helping the residents to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs.
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status.
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress or
problems to report
- Discussing observations with supervisor.
- Recording vital signs monthly such as temperature, blood
pressure, pulse or respiration rate.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current State of Georgia Nursing Assistant Certification
- Previous experience as a CNA is strongly preferred. But not
required.Work Environment: This position works an 8-hour shift,
weekends and holiday as scheduled, with occasional request to work
additional days/hours as needed. The Social at Savannah is a Senior
Living Community that offers 3 levels of care on one campus:
Independent Living, Assisted Living, and secured Memory Care.
Located on the South side of Savannah, The Social at Savannah sits
only ten minutes away from historic downtown Savannah and is
situated within the neighborhood of St. Joseph's/ Candler
Keywords: Thrive, Savannah , CNA or Resident Aid 11p-7a, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!