Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis (DIA) - Full Time
Company: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust! Registered Nurse (RN) -
Dialysis (DIA) - Full Time Who We Are: HealthTrust Workforce
Solutions is a leading provider of healthcare jobs nationwide. As a
wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, the nation's largest
health system, we provide access to more opportunities in more
locations. When you work with HWS, you unlock possibilities, raise
the bar and become a part of a team that cares like family.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA
Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of
top-performing hospitals -providing -our healthcare professionals
with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Our partnering -facility is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse
(RN) - Dialysis (DIA) - Full Time to join their clinical team. What
You'll Do: Dialysis Registered Nurses, also referred to as
nephrology nurses, specialize in the care of patients with kidney
- Dialysis RNs help patients who undergo dialysis treatment, a
process that removes toxins normally excreted by the renal
- Nurses are responsible for assessing the patients prior to
dialysis treatment. -
- Nurses are responsible for assessing frequent blood pressure,
heart rate, -and other symptoms to ensure that proper hemodynamics
are maintained throughout the treatment.
- Analyze vital signs and assess the vascular access (patients
can receive treatment through fistula, artificial graft, or central
venous line), and obtain the patient's weight to determine the
necessary fluid volume to be removed. -
- Perform hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved
facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor the patient during dialysis and assess any emergent
changes in the patient's condition.
- Administer and chart all prescribed pre, intra and post
dialysis medications. HealthTrust Offers:
- Highly Competitive Compensation Packages Pay Ranges from
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k Savings and Retirement Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) To Get Started You Will
- Current and Unencumbered State Nursing License
- At least 1 year of recent Dialysis Experience
- Current BLS Certification Required Apply Today! Not for You?
Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($1,000) One Thousand Dollars by
Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20 We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. Location: Savannah, GA Job Board: EV ID: 671995
Keywords: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, Savannah , Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis (DIA) - Full Time, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!