Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)-Night Shift Bonus $1200
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Westwood - Job Description
We are looking for a reliable CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to
care for residents in a professional and considerate manner at our
skilled nursing facility (SNF). We offer nursing and
rehabilitation. You will interact directly with patients, providing
comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs, and
assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a
dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital
link between our patients, nurses, and other facility staff.
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering
meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients, and providing
fresh water as well as extra nourishment between meals.
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Help with baths, shampoos,
and showers. Provide patients with bedpans.
- Check vital signs.
- Record daily information in the patients' charts.
- Assist nurses and other staff as needed.
- Adhere to professional standards. Follow policies and
procedures. Abide by federal state, and local requirements.
- High tolerance for working under pressure with compassion and a
- Good communication skills to include ability to relay
empathy-great "bedside manner"
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and CNA best
- Basic computer skills
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA certification
Keywords: Westwood, Savannah , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)-Night Shift Bonus $1200, Healthcare , Statesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!