Anesthesiologist Job Opening in Savannah, GA
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Summary:Memorial Health UMC seeks a Anesthesia physician to
join our Epix Healthcare team.
- Graduation from an approved and accredited school of medicine
- Completion of residency in an accredited program in
- Board certification in anesthesia or expected to be board
certified in anesthesia within 2 years of hire.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state where the
Facility/Facilities are located.
- Holds current non-restricted federal DEA and state controlled
- Proficient in computer technology utilized in the performance
- Proficient in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring
systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related
- Holds and maintains BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Effective communication skills in speaking and writing the
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children's hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train
residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal
medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and
fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history,
incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all
set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine
comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the
epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire
giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and
Epix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an EOE, Epix does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status,
national orgin, disability or handicap, veteran or any other
protected status. DFW.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Savannah , Anesthesiologist Job Opening in Savannah, GA, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!