Clinical Nurse Educator I
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryClinical Nurse Educator IThe Clinical
Nurse Educator plans, develops, and coordinates clinical education
for nurses and other clinicians on the healthcare team. The
position serves as a clinical expert in support of education
content development and review, clinician/consultant test review &
remediation, clinical support for training plan development and
content remediation consultation. This includes management of
content development and quality of the continuing educational
programs for the NCLEX International Nursing Education Program,
along with potentially helping to support the other Clinical Nurse
Educators with RN.com, Travel Nursing, Allied, Continuing Medical
Education (CME), and other Education Solutions programming.Job
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals to
ensure each nurse is on track to sit for their projected NCLEX Exam
- Provides evaluation of learning platform choice, guidance if
vendor mismatch is anticipated, and education platform enrollment
and registration assistance for all Healthcare Professionals in the
pre NCLEX program.
- Coordinates HealthStream assignment of NCLEX Orientation
- Maintains communication with education vendor personnel
throughout study program.
- Tracks and supervises educational progress, bringing any
concerns or issues to the recruitment and/or licensure team to
ensure Healthcare Professionals continue to be successful in the
- Functions as the liaison between the educational institutions'
Clinical Instructors and Healthcare Professionals to ensure all
questions and issues are followed up on and resolved in a timely
- Reviews and evaluates interventions needed related to
benchmarks, key exams and the Predictor Exam with
- Create Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs), document, and
coordinate conversation with Healthcare Professionals and assigned
- Analyze faculty reports / student report cards and assists
Education Specialist with remediation plans to prevent delays.
- Communicates with excitement and sense of urgency to encourage
and to advise on areas of course content to focus on while
documenting all communication.
- Attends scheduled Pre-NCLEX meetings with NCLEX license
specialist and Director to review Healthcare Professionals in the
- Assists leadership in the creation and maintenance of policies
and procedures in relation to NCLEX Preparation Timeline and
- Provides administrative support to both the Education
Specialist and leadership.
- Respond to all incoming calls from Healthcare Professionals
directing them to the appropriate team member for further
- Delivers exceptional customer service at all times to promote a
positive AMN reputation.
- Adheres to AMN's mission statement, core values and company
policies and customer service standards.
- Stay informed about changing policies and procedures for the
department as well as programs that are used daily.
- Demonstrates a willingness to flex to other roles within the
team as required based on the most urgent business needs.Education,
Certifications & Experience
- Minimum Education/Certifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in Nursing
- RN licensePreferred Education/Certifications:
- Masters' Degree in Nursing preferred
- National Professional Certification
- Clinical Education related certification (NPD certificate,
Academic Clinical Educator certificate)Minimum Experience:
- 3 years of clinical experience
- 1+ years in nursing education developmentPreferred Experience
- 5+ years clinical experience
- Experience with accreditation or magnet certificationAMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran EmployerOur
Core Values Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust *
Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality and InclusionAt AMN, our
diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the
belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse
perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force
for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each
other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse
team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed
actively engaging in building an organization and society where
equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is
universal so that we may all thrivePay Rate$100,000 - $119,000
SalaryFinal pay rate is dependent on experience, training,
education, and location.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Savannah , Clinical Nurse Educator I, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!