Geriatrics position in Savannah, GA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Savannah, Georgia. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Geriatric Medicine opening in Savannah, GA**
* Full time, permanent opening
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics or
similar specialty required
* Must be able to obtain a State Medical License or already have a
current, active State Medical License for the state(s) in which
he/she will be working
* Once Board certified, PCP will maintain board certification in
their specialty by doing necessary MOC, CME and/or retaking board
exams as required
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
* Must have a current DEA number for schedule II-V controlled
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides care for patients with acute and chronic illnesses
encountered in the older adult patient.
* Take full accountability for patient care and outcomes and will
appropriately seek consultation from specialists when needed,
though will still stay involved in, and be responsible for, the
detailed care of the patient.
* Engage with the hospitalist whenever one of their patients is in
* Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management,
education, health promotion and care coordination and documentation
for patients with acute and complex chronic health needs.
* Leads their care team consisting of care promoter (medical
assistant), care facilitator, and care coordinator for patients
able to come to the office.
* For patients that are unable to come to the officein hospital,
SNF, LTC or homebound, PCP will engage with the transitional care
team and others including case managers, acute and
transitional-care physicians, and other resources that may be
available depending on the market.
* Active role in the management of their center and will help cover
for other providers who may be out for various reasons. It is also
expected that each PCP will take an active role as needed in
recruiting patients for the center and additional providers for the
* Performs other duties as assigned and modified at managers
Were transforming healthcare for seniors and changing Americas
healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our
unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of
the populations we serve. Were growing rapidly as we seek to rescue
more and more seniors from inadequate health care. Changing lives
for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great
compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and
advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team
who make a difference in peoples lives every single day.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs,
gerontologist jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Savannah , Geriatrics position in Savannah, GA, Healthcare , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!