Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Hospitalist in Vidalia, GA
Company: Delta Locum Tenens
Posted on: May 28, 2023
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Pediatric Hospitalist (PEDHOSP)
- 1-2 weeks per month
- May/June - ongoing POSITION DETAILS Pediatric Hospitalist
- 7am-3pm with night call
- 8 census
- Solo provider
- Cover NICU, mostly seeing newborns, attending deliveries, C
sections, circumcision, consults
- Meditech EMR
- Pediatric Hospitalist (PEDHOSP) BENEFITS Pediatric Hospitalist
- A Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens
representative ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS Delta Locum Tenens (DLT),
the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies,
identifies physicians and advanced practice providers on behalf of
healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage.
With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this
award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease.
The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing
Awards. Visit for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Troy Waldron
Contact Us For Details
Keywords: Delta Locum Tenens, Savannah , Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Hospitalist in Vidalia, GA, Healthcare , Vidalia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...