Food Services Cook
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must
provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
* Competitive Wage Scale
* Weekly Pay
* Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K with Company Match
* 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
* Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
* Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Assists with food preparation in accordance with our established
procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the Food Services
* Prepares various foods depending on menu created by dieticians
for each meal of the day.
* Operates various kitchen equipment in preparation for the meal,
i.e. mixer, meat slicer, food processor, oven, steamer.
* Works at a constant pace to ensure that food is ready for each
meal of the day
* Understands menu substitutions and records them in accordance
with procedural guidelines.
* Communicates well with patients and family members providing warm
and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family /
visitors / patients and responds to expressed concerns while
displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when
appropriate in a professional manner.
* Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks
and/or working with equipment.
* Complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
* Have at least one (1) year food service experience in a hospital,
skilled nursing care center, or other related medical center,
* This is primarily a standing position where an associate may be
required to stand in one place for extended periods of time
throughout an 8-hour day. Also exposed to extreme heat and
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Savannah , Food Services Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Statesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!