Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description/Job SummaryWe are taking all precautions for our
employees' health at this time via meticulous sanitation practices,
mask wearing, and abiding by all state guidelines. Panera's top
priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our existing and
future associates!We are seeking hourly Shift Supervisors - begin a
management career with a company that can offer you room for
advancement!As a beginning member of our elite management team, you
will supply the energy and enthusiasm and we will supply the
training and opportunities for you to take your career to the next
level. As a Shift Supervisor, you will assist the management team
in the successful daily operations of a Panera Bread cafe while
gaining the experience you need to get promoted. Most of our
management team are promoted from within.Our Shift Supervisors also
enjoy a fun and friendly environment, 401k, room for advancement
and competitive wages! Benefits (health, vision, dental, and life
insurance) are offered for full-time (35+ hours/week) employees!We
are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make
customers smile!JOB REQUIREMENTS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full-time availability preferred.
- MUST be able to pass background check.
- Reliable transportation preferred.
- One year of supervisor experience preferred.
- Serve as role-models and lead the team.
- Ensure that associates are providing great customer
- Participate in the training of associates.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Enforce policies and procedures by role-modeling and
communicating expectations to associates, including scheduling
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following
all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by monitoring food presentation,
restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music.
- Maintain proper uniform following uniform and dress code
- Run quality opening, mid and closing shifts ensuring a
consistent positive customer experience.
- Effective use of daily company tools and systems.
- Apply cost balancing knowledge in day-to-day operations.
Keywords: Covelli, Savannah , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Pooler, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!