Retail Lumber loader- Pembroke
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Lumber Warehouse Associate for
a supply store in Pembroke, GA. - -A lumber yard/warehouse
associate's responsibilities include but are not limited to loading
customers, staging products, and organizing inventory. - - The
successful candidate will be responsible for operating forklift
equipment. - - The position is very physical and requires manual
labor. - - The job requires work on multiple Saturdays per month.
- Preparing orders by processing picking tickets; pulling orders
as defined by picking ticket, loading customers, and marking
picking ticket for loaded and out of stock items.
- Counting to confirm quantities.
- Assisting customers with choosing product and loading
- Wrapping pallets to prepare for customer loading or
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness by utilizing warehouse space
efficiently including sweeping and mopping floors as needed.
Regularly empties trash receptacles.
- Organizing work area and warehouse for orderliness at all
- Making sure all items are stored properly.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to organizational standards.
- Physically racking lumber on a daily basis.
- Participating in and supports inventory and inventory control
- Assisting with unloading all incoming lumber, building
products, warehouse products, commodities, and materials.
- Assisting with accurately labeling all incoming lumber,
building products, warehouse products, commodities and materials in
a timely and efficient manner.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned by Lumber
- Greeting customers and assisting with customer service loading
- Other Duties as AssignedJob Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- 18 years or older.
- Driver's license required.
- Current forklift certification a plus.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to read.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to operate machinery and follow safety regulations when
handling equipment and moving parts.
- Must be reliable and punctual. Time management skills are a
- Good communication skills and excellence in customer
- Ability to present information to others one-on-one.
- Strong physical stamina as this position requires physical
endurance as warehouse workers are on their feet throughout the day
bending, stooping, and lifting 80+ pounds consistently.
- Ability to work as a time as warehouse workers communicate and
coordinate with one another to perform duties, tasks, and ensure
all processes are done correctly.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks and follow directions
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Basic arithmetic skills using addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Ability to accurately use a tape measure.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, and wet weather conditions.Apply
today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022.
This year's Job Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k
giveaways, and more. In total, we''re giving away $100k! Between
September 12 and December 4, employees receive an automatic contest
entry for every week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The
more weeks you work, the better chance you have to win. To learn
more and read the contest rules, visit . Apply now for a chance to
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Savannah , Retail Lumber loader- Pembroke, Hospitality & Tourism , Pembroke, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!