Part Time Banquet Server
Company: The Brice
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Assist Banquet Manager in the serving of guests during banquet
functions to ensure positive guest experience.
- Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen,
serviceware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function
particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the
expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the
banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course
and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to
Supervisor's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for
the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Kimpton Brice Hotel is like any good Southern belle - beautiful
and poised on the outside, a bit sassy and rebellious on the
inside. Enjoy the boutique hotel's urban resort vibe right in the
center of Savannah's National Historic Landmark District, filled
with museums, churches, gardens, monuments, mansions and more. In
fact, The Kimpton Brice Hotel is centrally located in the historic
district, just a cobblestone's throw away from the famed River
Street and walking distance to City Market. No need to choose
between storied and modern when you can get both at The Kimpton
Brice Hotel.Don't meet every single requirement of this job?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely
to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At
HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace,
so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't
align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the
perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our
organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Brice, Savannah , Part Time Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!