RETAIL STORE MANAGER IN TRAINING
Company: Goodwill Southeast Georgia
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Would you like to grow your career as a STORE MANAGER IN
TRAINING working in a fun and energetic environment makes you
excited to go to work? If you are an effective leader and active
team-player and you arent looking for Monday thru Friday job where
you are at a computer all day, then this is the place for you! We
provide STORE MANAGERS IN TRAINING opportunities to learn and grow
while leading a team of dedicated associates. Take your career to
the next level through the skills, knowledge, and free training we
provide our leaders.Then Goodwill Southeast Georgia is just the
place for you-- and we have an incredible management training
program that will help teach you everything you need to know for
this role!We Offer:
- Flexible, family and school-friendly schedules
- Generous Paid Time Off to include sick, vacation and personal
time off needs
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Retirement Benefits
- Associate Discounts
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Groups
- Growth within the Company
- FREE Training and Professional Development Courses
- And More!!!!Your Impact Will Be:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment that makes you
excited to come to work each day.
- Providing service to our customers that makes them say I LOVE
GOODWILL! EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHOP HERE!
- Owning overall business results to drive efficiency and grow
- Leveraging your metrics (reports, financial dashboard, etc.) to
understand your business and make decisions.
- Understanding sales trends and leading your team to drive sales
- Leading an efficient operation while demonstrating a culture of
ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Leading and holding your
team accountable to work in the same way.
- Cultivating a customer-centric and engaged team.
- Creating a welcoming experience for customers by interacting,
solving concerns, and making the customers day better.
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining a passionate and
customer-service focused team.
- Investing in training of your team to enhance their skills and
capabilities.You Will Sweep Us Off Our Feet If:
- You are an experienced manager with a high school diploma or
equivalent, 2 to 5 years of retail sales experience, and a minimum
of 1-year supervisory experience.
- You can communicate effectively, including using positive
language and attentive to customer needs
- You have a strong business acumen and can lead, manage
conflict, and hold others accountable
- You have strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis,
decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- You love learning and adapting to current technology needsYou
Will Have Us At Hello If:
- You can handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely,
including frequently lifting and moving merchandise up to 50 lbs
and pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs.
- You can accurately handle cash register operations
- You enjoy a flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and
holidays) and regular attendance necessaryGoodwill is an EEO
employer and is committed to serving members of the military,
Veterans and their families by encouraging them to apply for
vacancies that fit their area of knowledge and/or expertise. Our
goal is to help ensure that the transition from military service
into the workforce is as smooth as possible and reflects our
appreciation for the dedication devoted to protecting our country.
Goodwill provides access and opportunities to those with
disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability
or a disabled veteran, you may request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online
application system as a result of your disability. Applicants with
disabilities may contact Goodwills Human Resources Department at
912.354.6611 (tel:912.354.6611) for assistance in accessing the
on-line application system. Please be sure to include your name,
preferred method of contact, and details on your requested
accommodation. Goodwill will make every effort to respond to your
Keywords: Goodwill Southeast Georgia, Savannah , RETAIL STORE MANAGER IN TRAINING, Hospitality & Tourism , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!