Guest Service Lead - Full Time
Company: Port Fuel Center Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Port Fuel Center is the newest Truck stop in the Port
Wentworth/Savannah Area. We are creating a new vision to the fuel
center world! Join our team and help us grow our brand-new store
and company, Port Fuel Center!
- Smile and greet all customers. Provide a fast and friendly
customer experience every visit.
- Support the team with a hands-on management style and leads
with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Lead your shift in the absence of the GEM
- Cash handling, fuel transactions and retail shift duties as
- Cashier responsible for alcohol, tobacco, lottery sales, and
other age regulated products
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the store, during, and after the scheduled
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and management.
- 1+ years of Customer Service, Cashier, or Retail
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and
reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds Benefits of being a
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity of advancement! At Port Fuel Center, we are
committed to having an employee-focused environment that our
employees input is valued, successes rewarded, and growth
opportunities are ample. Join our team and apply now! - PFC is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Port Fuel Center Enterprises, LLC, Savannah , Guest Service Lead - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!