Experienced Machine Operators - Up to $18/HR
Company: Fort Dearborn Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderUp to $18/hour to
startWeekly PayFull benefits including 401(k) matchPaid Vacation &
HolidayAttendance BonusesFort Dearborn Company is a leader in
printed labels for the consumer products industry. Join Fort
Dearborn and you will have the opportunity to become part of an
organization that is committed to excellence and industry
leadership for almost 100 years.--We are is currently looking for
multiple Machine Operator to join our team, experience is not
required but always a bonus.Responsibilities:
- Operates machines used in the production of labels and flexible
- Continuously checks for print and seam quality.
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related defects.
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Fort Dearborn has been around for almost 100 years, and we
pride ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member
of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all associates respectfully
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to use simple windows based applications.
- Must be able regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- Fort Dearborn offers a competitive wage and generous benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance and 401(k).Fort Dearborn welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is an equal
Keywords: Fort Dearborn Company, Savannah , Experienced Machine Operators - Up to $18/HR, Human Resources , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!