Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Kelly -- Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking a Corporate Recruiter to work at an Industry Leading
Aircraft Manufacturer in Savannah, GA. With us, it's all about
finding the job that's just right. Why you should apply to be a
- Industry Leading Aircraft Manufacturer
- Pay Rate of $36.00 an hour
- Get paid weekly
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via What's a typical day as a
Corporate Recruiter? You'll be:
- Assisting the high-volume recruitment process by developing,
implementing and maintaining a creative recruiting strategy for the
business units to bring in applicants through existing and new
sources in order to provide an effective pool of candidates.
- Facilitating/implementing the staffing process with hiring
manager and applicants while complying with OFCCP regulations.
- Educating and training internal and external customers on the
- Working as a Team with Strategic Sourcing group to identify and
evaluate qualified candidates to present to hiring manager for
- Focused on the recruitment of all positions.
- Forming business partnerships with hiring managers and serve as
the point of contact for the staffing process.
- Responsible for routing requisitions appropriately (to Sourcer
or required posting path) for assigned positions.
- Assisting in the development of hiring strategy (e.g.
determining whether a position should be outsourced) for filling
position with hiring managers and Sourcers.
- Providing input between hiring manager and sourcer as
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with
applicants through the staffing process.
- Conducting candidate interviews with hiring manager and if
necessary, with employee relations representative.
- Assisting employee relations on recruiting analysis such as
- Participating with on-boarding of new hires.
- Assisting with external recruiting events.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field required or an
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Three years of human resource experience with a proven track
record of filling job requirements.
- In-house corporate recruitment experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Knowledge of immigration process and corporate compliance
- Strong knowledge of employment law required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient skills in internet/computer.
- Knowledge of an applicant tracking system a plus.
- The ability to Travel required. What happens next Once you
apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience
look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't
work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our
recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your
opportunities even more. Helping you discover what's next in your
career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a
Corporate Recruiter today! #VN2021 Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to
keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help
you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you
with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we
provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Savannah , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Bloomingdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!