Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Hi-Tek Professionals, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Shift: FirstNumber of Openings: 2
- Experience with handling confidential records and adjudicating
background checks is preferred.
Education and Experience RequirementsHigh School Diploma or GED
required. 5 years demonstrated administrative experience preferably
in an HR environment.
Position Purpose: Under close supervision, assist with the
implementation, communication, and administration of human
resources policies, services, and programs to increase employee
effectiveness and to support functional unit/business partner.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of general Human Resources tasks in such
areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employee
relations, staffing, compensation, and equal employment
- Assist the Human Resources Manager and/or Staff with the
consistent application of Human Resources and Corporate policies
through the performance of a wide range of support duties,
including but not limited to using word processing and advanced
spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, and other Human Resource
- Collect and compile sensitive and confidential personnel
information and/or statistics and prepares reports.
- In accordance with company policies and procedures, furnishes
information to employees, authorized persons and/or agencies.
- Establish and maintain favorable working relationships within
all Gulfstream departments to assist in effectively achieving
department objectives, while responding to requests for reports,
records and information in a professional and timely manner.
- Review, input and audit data in HRIS to support employee
actions such as promotions, transfers, hires and terminations while
maintaining the highest level of data integrity. Create, generate
and distribute data queries as requested.
- May assist in the facilitation of the staffing process with
hiring manager and applicants while complying with OFCCP
regulations to include posting positions, reviewing applications,
scheduling interviews and preparing job offers.
- May assist the training operations by coordinating new hire
orientation, creating and completing class rosters, assisting
instructors with class materials, and ensuring training equipment
and facilities are maintained in an orderly and professional
- May provide support by working with employees and management on
various projects, data entries and routine assignments.
- May support a variety of HR systems such as, PeopleSoft,
SumTotal, Crystal Reports, etc.Perform other duties as
- General knowledge of applicable state and federal laws.
- Demonstrated proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing,
composition and math.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
- HRIS system experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Provide support with clear guidance and direction in dealing
with employee issues.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Must be able to maintain highest degree of confidentiality,
discretion and tact.
Keywords: Hi-Tek Professionals, Inc., Savannah , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!