HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR, BENEFITS
Company: Goodwill Southeast Georgia
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you an HR professional specializing in BENEFITS, passionate
about health and wellness, and tired of just pushing paper instead
of making a difference in the lives of others?
Do you want to grow your Human Resources career by working for a
company that provides high value benefits and pay, generous Paid
Time Off, and a team environment that values work-life balance,
growth, diversity, and your perspective?COME JOIN OUR PASSIONATE HR
TEAM AT GOODWILL SOUTHEAST GEORGIA!What you'll receive:We offer a
compensation and benefits package designed to promote healthy and
fulfilling lifestyles so you and your family can thrive,
- Generous Paid Time Off to include sick, vacation and personal
time off needs
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and
- Flexible, family and school-friendly schedules
- Career growth through FREE Tuition Assistance, professional
development, and new experiences to promote life-long learning---
- Thriving Culture based on Teamwork for ongoing support- We
collaborate: Every person counts and working closely together
always brings better results. Partnership is our process, and our
collective capabilities as a dynamic HR Team is our
- FREE Training and Development OpportunitiesWHAT YOUR IMPACT
WILL BE:As a BENEFITS COORDINATOR, no two days are ever the same,
but a typical day will most likely allow you the opportunity to
positively impact our workforce through:
- Delivering total well-being programs to Goodwill associates and
their families that assist them in maximizing their overall mental,
physical, and financial health.
- You'll influence our workplace culture by assisting associates
to take advantage of their benefits and wellness solutions.
- You'll spearhead the delivery of our benefits & well-being
programs while providing guidance related to employee benefits
plans and programs to our workforce.
- You'll have the ability to personally impact associates through
benefits education and enrollment activities, including regular
in-person and virtual benefits fairs.
- You'll have creative license to develop and coordinate
wellbeing events and Benefits information on intranet site.
- You'll partner expertly to manage the company's employee
benefits programs, including open enrollment, comprehensive benefit
options, retirement, FMLA & company leave programs, insurance,
optional retirement, disability insurance, and other benefits as
- You'll have the ability to impact the lives of our associates
through day-to-day plan management activities and coordinating
benefits content for Goodwill's various communications channels and
sites as needed.
- You'll serve as the primary point of contact for benefits
vendors, reconciling vendor reports for all benefits and
deductions; ensuring payments are processed in a timely manner, and
providing report metrics for periodic and annual reporting.
- You'll conduct periodic pieces of training and information
sessions for employees and supervisors related to benefits
compliance, benefits programs, and wellness activities; arranges
vendor presentations promoting benefits programs to employees.
- You'll maintain compliance and integrity by assisting with
information gathering for annual filings, measurement period,
eligibility requirements, compliance testing, government filings,
and other duties related to the health and welfare plan
- All other duties based on business needs.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING
You might be a great match if:
- You possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years'
experience in benefits programs or a combination of education and
experience, sufficient to perform essential functions of
- You have experience with benefit plans, HRIS, Affordable Care
Act and IRS & HIPPA regulations.
- You have strong people skills along with excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- You have a valid driver's license, valid insurance, and ability
to be insured under the company's vehicle insurance policy.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment that
makes you excited to come to work
- You embrace our values of Commitment, Learning, Accountability,
Integrity, Service to Others, and Teamwork.OUR APPROACH TO HYBRID
WORKWe embrace a hybrid work model to empower a culture of growth,
optimism, and well-being, where everyone can deliver on our shared
purpose and realize their full potential. Combining purposeful
IN-PERSON collaboration with tech-enabled hybrid work, our focus is
to provide flexibility while enabling collaboration and personal
interaction for moments that matter with our team and
associates.Who We Are:Goodwill is one of the most recognized and
respected brands in the country, and a career here means you become
a part of transforming lives and helping people in your own
We make a difference in the community by providing opportunities to
support, educate and employ, while also positively impacting our
environment through reducing landfills.
We strive to provide a workplace where our team members feel
valued, respected, included, and heard- where they can show up as
their authentic, whole selves and make a difference.
We offer a compensation and benefits package designed to promote
healthy and fulfilling lifestyles so you and your family can
We believe in promoting from within and preparing people to achieve
their highest level of personal and professional growth.
This Position Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to
applyGoodwill is an EEO employer and is committed to serving
members of the military, Veterans, and their families by
encouraging them to apply for vacancies that fit their area of
knowledge and/or expertise. Our goal is to help ensure that the
transition from military service into the workforce is as smooth as
possible and reflects our appreciation for the dedication devoted
to protecting our country. Goodwill provides access and
opportunities to those with disabilities. If you are a qualified
person with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our online application system as a result of your
disability. Applicants with disabilities may contact Goodwill's
Human Resources Department at 912.354.6611 for assistance in
accessing the on-line application system. Please be sure to include
your name, preferred method of contact, and details on your
requested accommodation. Goodwill will make every effort to respond
to your request promptly.
Keywords: Goodwill Southeast Georgia, Savannah , HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR, BENEFITS, Human Resources , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!